Power2010 Blog// All Entries »
Welcome “Mersey View” - a new political blog17.01.2010 // by Guy Aitchison
Paul Senior, a participant in last weekend's Deliberative Poll, has set up his own blog following his positive experience in writing on the event for the POWER2010 site.
Having enjoyed Paul's punchy well-written posts, I was surprised to learn he'd never blogged before.
On his new blog, Mersey View, Paul explains his motivation for taking up blogging: "In January 2010 I got a shot of energy to my dormant interest in politics, when I took part in a deliberative poll for Power2010. Having enjoyed writing for that organisation over a weekend, I decided I would like to write more... this site is the result. I'd like to see changes to our political system - here I am writing about some of the changes I'd like to see."
You can read Paul's latest post on the case for Regional Assemblies (an idea that didn't make it into the POWER2010 shortlist) here.
Recent Posts// All Entries »
- Party Funding Reform - the Price of our Polit... 26.05.2011 // by George Gabriel
- Rally and Purple Light show kick off day of e... 28.09.2010 // by Andy May
- The referendum battle starts now... 09.07.2010 // by Andy May
- Bristol Take Back Parliament says “Yes!... 02.07.2010 // by Andy May
- It’s not over... 30.06.2010 // by Pam Giddy
- Voting reform a piece of cake?... 15.06.2010 // by Guy Aitchison
- Demand No More Lords from the coalition!... 27.05.2010 // by Guy Aitchison
- Time is of the essence... 21.05.2010 // by Pam Giddy
- Let’s Take Back Parliament!... 12.05.2010 // by Guy Aitchison
- Demo for democracy, Saturday May 8th 2pm Traf... 07.05.2010 // by Guy Aitchison
- May - 2011
- September - 2010
- July - 2010
- June - 2010
- May - 2010
- April - 2010
- March - 2010
- February - 2010
- January - 2010
- December - 2009